Our service rep, David, discovered a leak at this satellite dish.
This chimney needed a fix before it caused significant water damage inside the house.
This vent had a satellite dish leaking next to it, so we removed the dish completely, and performed repairs to fix the leak.
This chimney's siding was repaired professionally by our veteran siding crew.
Mrs. Kim called our office to get a roof tune up, and our service rep David Dobecka went out and discovered her satellite dish was leaking. He gave her a proposal to repair this area, and the work was done within four days. Check out this photo album for pictures of the work we did!